The local church is the place where you live out in every-day life and in practical ways your spiritual membership in the spiritual Body of Christ. To do so, you have to be a committed member of a local church.
Church Membership is a commitment. By choosing to become a member of All Peoples Church you are committing to be a part of this local body of believers. You are committing yourself to the leadership of the pastor and to the vision of All Peoples Church. You are committing to build strong, Christ-centered relationships with other members of this local church. This means that you are committing to walk in Christian love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit and refuse to give room to the evil forces of strife, division, backbiting, jealousy and competition. You are committing yourself to serve the church with the grace and gifts God has given to you. You are committing yourself to support the work and ministry of All Peoples Church with your tithes and offerings.
While the membership requirements at All Peoples Church are simple, we suggest that you decide about your membership prayerfully. We recommend that you attend the Church services regularly for at least 3 months before making a decision about your membership.
Requirements for becoming a member of All Peoples Church
1. Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9-10.
2. Must have attended All Peoples Church for a period of 3 months.
3. Must be baptized by immersion in water as an outward symbol of the inward transformation.
4. Must have informed your former church about your decision to become a member of All Peoples Church.
5. Must have read/reviewed the publication “Divine Order In The Citywide Church”
6. Must have gone through the course Foundations (Track 1)
7. Join a Life Group. Every member of All Peoples Church must be part of a Life Group.
8. Commit to supporting the local church with your tithes and offerings.
9. Attend the membership class. (You must attend All Peoples Church for a period of 3 months before attending the membership class.)
10. Complete, sign and submit the Membership Form.
11. Married couples must fill and submit separate Membership Forms
12. Forms need not be filled for children below 18 years of age if the parent(s) is/are members of APC. In such cases, children are automatically considered as members of the church.