"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." (Matthew 18:20)
True fellowship has the power to revolutionize lives. Masks come off, conversations get deep, hearts get vulnerable, homes are opened, lives are shared, accountability is practiced and tenderness flows. People really do become like brothers and sisters, as they shoulder one another’s burdens.
Christianity is based upon relationships, first with God and then with our fellow beings.
At APC, we want to nurture a relationship with believers who worship with us. As more and more people are added unto the church, it becomes increasingly difficult to meet with each person, after service. That is why the Life Group has come into being and is the basic unit of APC church.
The Life Group based church will enable us to grow in our relationship with both God and our fellow believers.
Through the Life Groups,
- We will learn to serve our brothers and sisters and we will move out of receiving mode into giving mode.
- When we start using our homes for meetings, the presence of God will manifest in our homes
- We will start exercising spiritual gifts
- We will make disciples of Jesus Christ
- We will have true fellowship with other believers